Our HIM Staffing Services
Oxford HIM excels at meeting the needs of our clients with flexible, cost-effective coding, auditing, and interim management solutions. We provide experienced, reliable HIM professionals to assist healthcare organizations in meeting their operational and financial goals through contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire staffing.
HIM professionals are offered excellent local, regional, and travel opportunities that help them reach their personal and professional goals.
Our services include the following:
- Audit and Compliance Covers inpatient and outpatient coding compliance, ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS for a variety of healthcare facilities.
- Coding Offers a cost-effective solution to ensure responsiveness and accountability.
- Interim Management Solutions Provides assistance with Director, Manager, and Supervisor level vacancies; transitioning to a new HIM Director; preparing for department audits; and mentorship and leadership.
- Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) Helps facilitate RAC program implementation and long-term success with experienced professionals who can work closely with physicians and clinical staff.
- Charge Description Master (CDM) Makes sure that healthcare providers are maximizing their full charging potential, adhering to changing code compliances, and are not undercharging for services, based on Medicare rules and regulations.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Works with clients to resolve documentation gaps and address CMS mandates for MS-DRG assignment, accurate POA coding, and RAC preparedness.
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) Provides experienced CTR professionals credentialed by the National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA).