Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
Oxford HIM matches experienced coding professionals with excellent job opportunities in Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI).
We work with healthcare facilities to build the right foundation for clarity in their medical records documentation. Our clients see us as a trusted partner to help resolve documentation gaps and address CMS mandates for MS-DRG assignment, accurate POA coding, and RAC preparedness. We work with each client to address their particular needs and offer solutions that ensure responsiveness and accountability.
Our CDI Specialists:
- Evaluate the current state of CDI at your facility
- Identify current, specific hospital needs and value gaps with chart reviews and interviews
- Track program success to establish credibility and engage physicians
- Educate the physician staff, facility leadership team, CDI Specialists, and other HIM personnel
- Facilitate communication between medical staff and HIM personnel to help achieve the right support for ongoing success and documentation accuracy
- Monitor client-specific metrics for continual success with quarterly reviews and presentations