Oxford HIM matches experienced, reliable coding professionals with excellent job opportunities at a variety of healthcare facilities.
Our Staffing Consultants assist healthcare organizations in meeting their operational and financial goals through contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire staffing. We partner with the healthcare industry to maintain the ongoing management and utilization of patient data, ensuring its timely availability.
Qualifications of our coding professionals:
- RHIA, RHIT, or CCS credentialed (AHIMA verified)
- Extensive evaluation process includes testing and qualification verification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an acute care setting (our average is 12 years)
- ICD-10, CPT-4, MS-DRG, and APC systems
- Experience with various encoder / abstract systems
- Multi-case mix experience
- Professional and OIG reference checks
- Post assessment with Compliance Manager
- Staff undergo complimentary quality review audits performed by our Compliance Manager